[Spoilers] Misty E09 + Rating
1. [+5496, -49] I was surprised that the detective only confirmed Kevin’s last call at the investigation, He found out that the call wasn’t from Go Hye Ran, but I was surprised he is still trying to push Go Hye Ran to be the prime suspect^^
2. [+4388, -50] There is no evidence the detective (Ahn Nae Sang)’s investigating with his emotions only…Seo Eun Joo even testified falsely…It’s getting more strange ㅜ In the meantime, Kang Tae Wook is so cool…
3. [+3137, -49] Kim Nam Joo and Ji Jin Hee’s force was the best at the last scene…
4. [+2367, -36] Kang Tae Wook ㅠㅠㅠ He is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+2237, -49] I~ Love her~~~~Kya~~~~ Ji Jin Hee is cool
6. [+1165, -9] He didn’t even have any proof, that detective is the worst. Ji Jin Hee formatted the SD card 5 times even while crying and feeling unfair, he is seriously cool!
7. [+1047, -7] I wanted to beat that lawyer bastard who have been using Go Hye Ran all that time
8. [+775, -21] Writer-nim, I’m telling you that you’re old-fashioned…Seo Eun Joo will miscarried and Go Hye Ran will lose her husband which her life will become misty…If this happens, I won’t stay still^^
9. [+744, -27] No matter how disgusting the world you live in, don’t become like Seo Eun Joo.
10. [+691, -11] Kim Tae Wook…don’t you love her too much like a fool? ㅜㅜ
1. [+417, -21] I was a fan of Misty but I got upset because It became a little annoying. Who can make an emergency arrest in the world these days with only the testimony of his wife? The detective is irritated with no facts or evidence he only thought ‘Who has a reason to murder someone? who could gain from this?’ and that’s how he arrested Go Hye Ran
2. [+331, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ what do you take the public for to use the emergency arrest…???? the grounds was his wife’s testimony????? With common sense, the most suspicious is his wife, there is no valid reason for blaming Go Hye Ran since the beginning. The detective doesn’t have any evidence, What does Go Hye Ran get from killing someone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+282, -19] The writer doesn’t suit the thriller genre…there are too many holes and lack of knowledge
4. [+247, -18] It’s getting too bad that I couldn’t watch it. What do you take the viewers for…the same with the detective, Jeon Hye Jin, Kim Nam Joo is getting hate inconveniently. It’s so annoying
5. [+199, -4] The detective pretends to know everything but the truth is he is just a fool who knows nothing. What the hell is his role?
6. [+124, -6] The killer must be the group
7. [+86, -6] The scene were Ji Jin Hee was wearing a coat and waiting for Kim Nam Joo with Lee Seung Chul’s song was the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+75, -4] The twist is too twisted, Jeon Hye Jin talking about her husband to the prosecutor was too forced