1. [+300, -27] Prosecutor Kim Yoon Soo’s character is so charming…His acting is good too ㅋㅋㅋ Currently, this is still the most interesting drama!
2. [+263, -16] Let’s forget about the others, Prosecutor Kim’s the most pitiful…
3. [+220, -19] At first I had fun watching it but it graduatly changed….ㅠㅠ
4. [+174, -11] This is not what we wanted…ㅠ
5. [+44, -2] Prosecutor Kim Yoon Soo became a fool again;; But he is at wrong for trusting those people ㅋㅋㅋ but the actor is attractive
6. [+38, -3] They are always getting kidnapped and dragged into the warehouse~
7. [+31, -0] Kidnap. Tie up. Recording. Exchange evidences. The police are late. I’m watching this every time, tomorrow is the last chance.
8. [+31, -2] I didn’t want him to suddenly kidnap him, there is nothing refreshing
9. [+25, -2] Prosecutor Kim is really good at acting~ Die bad Lee Gwang Ho~ He is really a bad guy. It’s so frusturating
10. [+23, -1] If you were going to do things like this why did you write a mini drama? ㅇㅅㅇ It’s not even a taiga drama
1. [+397, -14] When ddakji came in the last scene ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It was nice seeing him, I liked him from the beginning…If you kept the early characters it would have been more fun…
2. [+315, -15] Why did it end without cleaning Jong Sam’s name??
3. [+190, -4] Jang Pil Sung and Song Gil Choon’s wise prison life….ㅋ
4. [+70, -4] Yoon Gyun Sang suffered in this cold weather
5. [+67, -3] There are alot of ambassadors who criticize the middle class, it was refreshing but the main lead Jong Sam’s happy ending was till the end bitter ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+57, -2] Prosecutor Kim Yoon Soo was so good at acting ㅋㅋ He looked like a real prosecutor
7. [+57, -7] There is no president who didn’t kill anyone, these words were so realistic it gave me goosebumps
8. [+52, -2] Song Gil Choon and Jang Pil Sang ㅋㅋ they were really funny at the end
9. [+56, -7] At the end it felt like a makjang but the acting was so good that it made it fun
E37-38: 7.1% | 8.1%
E39-40: 7.7% | 9%