Nam Joo Hyuk Visuals Throughout The Years
A popular post on theqoo gives a breakdown of Actor Nam Joo Hyuk visuals throughout the years.
1. During debut~ Early 20s
The actor appeared in AKMU MV (2014), School 2015 (2015), Cheese in the Trap (2016), Moon Lovers (2016), Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo (2016 – 2017), Three Meals a Day (2016)
2. Mid 20s
He appeared in The Bride of Habaek (2017), The Great Battle (2018), The Light in Your Eyes (2019), Coffee Friends (2019)
3. Late 20s~
He started in Start-Up (2020), The School Nurse Files (2020), Josee (2020), Twenty Five Twenty One (2022)
More gifs at the original post: Here
– Woow he’s seriously crazy
– All time handsome
– He’s visuals are the best now
– It seems like he keeps on developing and getting better
– His visuals now!!!
– ㅠㅠㅠ I can’t pick!! I love you Joo Hyuk 💙
– I feel like he keeps on getting more and more mature
– Kim Bok Joo, The Light in Your Eyes and 25 21
– From Weightlifting Fairy till now
– He’s cute, handsome and cool…every moment is the best
– I’ve liked him ever since his debut, he’s been handsome in a different way…I can’t choose ㅜㅜ
– There was never a time where he wasn’t handsome ㅡㅡ He was cutely handsome, then warmly handsome then sexy handsome, that’s the only difference
What’s your first Nam Joo Hyuk drama? And what’s your favorite look of his?